A perfect day out: by helicopter to Audemars Piguet
For all fans and connoisseurs of luxury watches: We will make your high-flying dreams come true! A helicopter takes you from Gstaad Airport on a spectacular flight over the Alps to Le Brassus to visit the workshops of Audemars Piguet, where you can get an insight into the fine art of Swiss watchmaking - including culinary flights of fancy.
Scroll to discover more
Information about the experience
Valid from 24 June to 11 September 2022
Our experiences cannot be accumulated or combined.
The experience it not available from 18 July to 15 August 2022 due to closure of the museum.
- Two nights in a Deluxe Junior Suite
- Breakfast, culinary credit and use of the Palace Spa included
- Transfer to Gstaad Airport in Saanen as well as helicopter flight from Saanen to Le Brassus and back
- Welcome coffee in the Founder's Hall in the historic house of Audemars Piguet
- Visit to the Musée Atelier Audemars Piguet and Audemars Piguet's Resetaurations Atelier
- Culinary delights at the end of the visit
Package price for two people from